Before you get too worried, this is not me being depressed and complaining. It's more like the funny and slightly unfortunate truth.
Today I ran into Chase (White Chase, as Sam used to call him) on the shuttle. We started talking, and our conversation eventually was brought to what shows we watch and Netflix and so on. I've been watching a lot of Netflix lately, so I had ample experience to speak from. Towards the end of our conversation Chase states, "my life is pointless." And I realized, that is exactly how I feel!
Most recently, these shows have been my best friends:
I've finished all but Bones, which I am working on now. These shows are, of course, accompanied by other tried-and-true favorites of mine:
Sadly, a number of other favorite shows are not available on Netflix. So depressing! Shows like CSI (of all types), Criminal Minds, How I Met Your Mother. C'mon Netflix, get your act together!
No, really, I need to get my act together. I need to stop watching so much freaking Netflix! I need a hobby (shopping doesn't & shouldn't count). I really wish I could play on Scott's intramural soccer team. But my stupid knee is still healing. Hurry the frack up you dumb knee! But in the meantime, that hobby... I know that my "hobby" should be school, but nobody actually likes school. My ideas so far have been knitting, and then I realized what I horrible idea that was and gave up. Any suggestions?? Please, suggest something, anything...
Today I ran into Chase (White Chase, as Sam used to call him) on the shuttle. We started talking, and our conversation eventually was brought to what shows we watch and Netflix and so on. I've been watching a lot of Netflix lately, so I had ample experience to speak from. Towards the end of our conversation Chase states, "my life is pointless." And I realized, that is exactly how I feel!
Most recently, these shows have been my best friends:
I've finished all but Bones, which I am working on now. These shows are, of course, accompanied by other tried-and-true favorites of mine:
Sadly, a number of other favorite shows are not available on Netflix. So depressing! Shows like CSI (of all types), Criminal Minds, How I Met Your Mother. C'mon Netflix, get your act together!
No, really, I need to get my act together. I need to stop watching so much freaking Netflix! I need a hobby (shopping doesn't & shouldn't count). I really wish I could play on Scott's intramural soccer team. But my stupid knee is still healing. Hurry the frack up you dumb knee! But in the meantime, that hobby... I know that my "hobby" should be school, but nobody actually likes school. My ideas so far have been knitting, and then I realized what I horrible idea that was and gave up. Any suggestions?? Please, suggest something, anything...







No comments:
Post a Comment