Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Spring Fever!



It’s officially been spring for about 2 weeks now, and I’m starting to get spring fever! I just want to CREATE things! I just want to make CRAFTS, and go sit OUTSIDE, (provided it’s sunny and warm), and DO THINGS! The only problem is... I’m still in school. And it’s not actually that warm outside. And I don’t want to buy things for crafts that I will just have to take home in 4 weeks. Obviously my life is a black abyss. And it doesn’t help that my newest addiction, Stumble Upon (or Stumbler, as I call it), keeps showing me craft blogs, delicious recipes, and nature photos! The world is conspiring against me. Stumbler must be a conspiracy formulated by MY OWN MIND to torment me. So I have to pacify myself by sending the links of all these things (especially the recipes, like these cake batter pancakes!) to my friends, and hoping one of them will make the thing. So that I can live vicariously through them. This is what my life has become.
Today is the Tom’s Day Without Shoes! And I just now remembered, and discreetly shoved my mocs into my backpack. I love being barefoot! I just wish that it were more socially acceptable, comfortable, and less dirty. I always feel like shoes ruin my carefully constructed outfits. Don’t get me wrong, I love shoes. But I never want to wear them. At least not for extended periods of time. Clothes always look better when accompanied by bare feet! It’s too bad those Vibram toe shoes don’t look like bare feet. They just look like your feet are really funny colors. But I still want a pair! Anyone willing to buy me a pair? They are reasonably priced, only $75 for the classics! Click HERE to see the pair I want! Too bad they are out of my size! Gah. But I would also gladly accept THIS pair.
Also, I would like to give a “shout out” to Werner, who says my blong is boring. Well go read another blong, you turd.

No comments:

Post a Comment